12 February 2009

rant.

I didn't grow up having family diners every night.
I wouldn't speak if I wasn't spoken to.
I went to 3 "Christian" schools; hence I pray before I go to bed.
I've lived with my grandma for almost all my life... you can say I've never left her side.

I know I'm selfish at times, but you can't accuse me of not spending enough time with my family.
I'm the most respectful girl in the family... too respectful.
I have my own messes in my head; you have no right to judge me, especially if you're not even here.

I've done the guilt trick before, and I know it well.
Don't try to turn this around.
I've respected way too much, and have never recieved respect back.

Don't bet on a change; there's not much time for me to see the consecuences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know, i have something for you since your b-day, and i know im late, i wanted to take it to you that exact same date, but what can i say, its a little bit complicated to get to your house, specially when you've only been there once... and to make things a little bit more complicated ur cel phone number's not the same...

anyways... been wondering HTF im gonna get this to you (even if its not that big a deal(i mean the gift, cuz the meaning (at least 4 me is what made me go trough all the mess of getting lost trough la sienega before giving up))makes it worth it)

PS: BTW THX 4 TH TWKIS, UR TH BST! NVR TGHT SMNE COLD GT THSE HRE (bet no one can read this, even you)

much appreciated, someone, that will never 4get