29 December 2010

Pardon me... [ENC 1102]

Well.. I had an ENC1102 class I had to write for.. and I only worte 2 entries. This is entry number 1:


Alright, so I'm supposed to write here for credit...
I find it a challenge to write on a normal basis. I tend to write when Im really really mad, or just a little sad.

Today, I am furious.

Not a lot has been going well for me and my boyfriend. We've been fighting for the past four days, and it's getting on my last nerve.


Those days we look each other in the eye, and see the love sprouting all about.
The scent of the gardenia we found on the street that afternoon still lives.
Your voice on the phone late at night, trying not to shout.
I can feel your warm hands on my face when cold hits.
It's al here; in my mind. In my heart.

But you're far away now
And somehow
Everything we felt doesn't matter.
You don't care,
I don't care,
It doesn't matter.

What is wrong with us?!
Everyday ending in a fuss.
Tormenting each other with the past,
when all we want is time to slip fast
to that day we were on the rooftop
watching the sun set.
Oh, that sunset.
Where our eyes turned to that hue of orange...

What is wrong with us?
It might not be time to be with one another,
but know, that by blaming each other,
we grow apart,
and although we're miles away
let me just say
that the tears that I have shed
will not go to waste.


I gotta keep writing!

No comments: