06 March 2012

KONY 2012

With every word written here, I've felt, at least, a bit of closure, because I feel that in one way or another I have released my opinion. People may or may not read, but it is a relaxing to know that I have a voice and I can use it for good.

For the past 26 years, Joseph Kony has been abducting Central African children to become part of his rebel army 'Lord's Resistance Army'. This man has scared these children into believing in what he says, and make them kill for the sake of his own power. He needs to be stopped.

The only way to stop him is if the whole world knows of him and his actions.
To whomever reads this simple blog, help the unknown children of Central Africa. Help the Invisible Children.
We only have this year to capture him, we need to make the days count.
The more we share the story of this sick man, the faster we can find him and bring him to justice.

http://youtu.be/Y4MnpzG5Sqc
Educate yourslef, and become a savior.

Use your voice.

No comments: