22 February 2007

As we grow up...

we notice that the world spins, that people change, that technology will take over our brains, that there are rich and there are poor, and that you can't turn back time.

..."And in that moment I spun my head and he was there. I turned away; he wouldn't disappear"...

My thoughts, my mind, my heart. Confusion, and the fear of rejection. A pair not so good. Blaming a new love for what the old one did.

He came to me, but with help I'd say. Or maybe it wasn't to me.. maybe he wanted info on a new friend.

Hope.. a word I wish not to hear,
For it is hope that leads to my fear.
Fear of rejection
And fear of the unloved.

Were you worth it? Are you worth it? Or will you be my next grudge?

...

1 comment:

JB said...

Arriesgarse es la unica manera de saberlo!!!

^__^