26 February 2007

Zen

"Zen, pronounced [zeɴ] in Japanese, A school of Mahayana Buddhism that asserts that enlightenment can be attained through meditation, self-contemplation, and intuition rather than through faith and devotion and that is practiced mainly in China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam."...That's what dictionaries might say, but my Zen is like one of those anti-drug kinda things for me ((No I'm NOT on drugs)) but it's my way of sounding out the world, imagining what my prefect life would be like, not thinking of problems and doubts I have... Zen

Zen... A way of expressing myself without being criticized or controlled... A way that the real me can just come out, while thousands of thoughts stay in... Where my happiness is the most important thing of all... Where I can dream I'm just laying on the grass looking at the clouds; or on a rooftop, stargazing... Zen

Zen... It doesn't come out much, but when it does I'll feel like I'm floating on air, doing anything my heart desires... Zen

Zen... But as it comes, it leaves... Leaving me alone in the real world... Reminding me of life... Zen

Zen... As a small tear escapes, I'm conscious that time is coming and going so fast, and I feel I'm lost, scared and alone...

Zen

No comments: