21 February 2007

Call me crazy...



A girl's life is so complicated. I guess when God was deciding who gets what, Adam gave him $20 and told him for all the bad things fall on us. I mean, us girls, ladies, women have to go through periods, boy trouble, pregnancy... all sorts off stuff; while guys... they just sit there, being cute!

Oh! And what about a girl's reputation?! Guys can go do every little thing their heart desires, good or bad, and still have a perfect rep; while we on the other hand, make one mistake, one tinsy winsy mistake,and our rep just dies right there.

Guys have it so great for them... those idiots I can't live without... And they confuse!! They're the most confusing thing in this world! My God! And they say we're confusing! Yeah right!! Oh! But try to get a GUY a birthday present... Can't think of anything good to give to them?? OK, now try to get a GIRL a present... Wow! Many things come in mind!! Yea, but YOU'RE NOT GETTING A GIRL A PRESENT! IT'S A GUY!!!... Wait... Wtf?! What the hell am I talking about?! xD!

Back to guys being confusing... ... ... LOOK! They're soooo damn confusing, I totally forgot what I was gonna write! GRRRR!

XD Boys...
Can't live with 'em
Can't live without 'em

No comments: