12 February 2007

For a friend...

As I looked through old pictures, I wonder what went wrong. You were happy, I was happy. It all seemed to go so fast.

Should I have apologized? ... No. It was YOUR fault. YOU started it...

...Regardless of who hit who, we fought, knowing that fighting would make our lives miserable... or at least it was for me. Not talking to you those months were like centuries in hell. Every single hour, I thought about you. Everything I ever talked about, found a way to YOU.

...But then again, you did apologize; for everything you said, everything you did... And I forgave you. But by then, I had assured my feelings for you had all been washed away, that they had all vanished, that we would be only still the best of friends.

...I should have apologized. Maybe if I did, we'd still be best friends... Frenzfo'eva... not these two people who act like they barely know each other. But... If that's life, we have to go on. Go on, forget the past, live the present, and party the future.

*A hug* <-- I actually really miss those... a lot.

I'm happy for you... I just hope your happy for me.

No comments: