02 February 2007

The End...

I started this blog for one reason: To have "another thing in common" w/ the Mimi. But of course.. I never told him about it because I only write about my boy trouble.

Today, I actually really came to the real conclusion of my emperre w/ him and that boy trouble has me crazy. ((Noo! This is NOT my last blog)) xD

My "emperre" started around August,a few weeks after we first talked ((A little too fast I'd say)). He IS fun, he IS nice, and he IS kinda cute; I have to admit. But my frustrations over him was because I wanted to get rid of someone I had in mind for such a long time, so badly, that I started to like the first person I could think of. As I said before, he's fun & nice, what's not to like; but he wasn't really what I was looking for. Liking him was making me do stupid stuff I never used to like, it was making me practically hate people I didn't even know well, and a series of things more. I was FRUSTRATED; and of course even more frustrated that he didn't like me back... and since he's really nice, he makes others feel nice, too.. so you can just imagine how I felt when he called me "Dear Karina" or "Cute" or any of the many little things that made me blush. I melted every single time.. Ahh... that Mimi... he's really something.. I never had anything to say to him, so asked him about the girl he likes... almost every single time I talked to him (which was almost never). He got tired of it the other day and told me it was "personal", to not ask him about it again.. but the days before i asked him that, he would just go on and on about her.. He really does like her.. She's seems nice and she's very pretty. I hope in the future the have something cuz he's almost as frustrated as I was..

Anyway.. I'm not saying I'm completely and totally over him; but I've thought well.

[c=48][b]Emmanuel[/b][/c] dice:
y Mimi?
~£Ġ~ ...¬¬ I don't believe in perfect love dice:
Casi casi fuera de me mente..
[c=48][b]Emmanuel[/b][/c] dice:
ohh
~£Ġ~ ...¬¬ I don't believe in perfect love dice:
estoy mas happy.. me di cuenta que cuando me frustre y emperre con ese tipo, era para sakar a alguien de mi mente rapido.. y de verdad no me di cuenta de que me estaba haciendo daño..

This is how it all ended.
Friendly and hopeful...

No comments: