15 February 2007

My Valentine

This was meant for yesterday... but I wasn't here sooo... :D

A day like this, a year ago, was full of joy and wonder; so, why wasn't this year better?

Between the heart & chocolate exchanges, all I thought about was flowers... roses... a pink rose... and a funny guy outside the class window holding it up, showing that the rose was for me... That's ALL I thought about today. Heck! Even with the gifts I received, I kinda got a little depressed, waiting for my pink rose.

I don't know what I was thinking.. waiting so eager that pink rose, knowing it wouldn't come. But what the hell... who cares, right? I'ma go out with my "friends" to have a good time today... Op! Yea! We're here! *walk walk walk* Oh shit! The Mimi! WTF!

Uff...
Happy Valentine's Day.

:D

No, 'cuz what started out as to be a nice calming blog, became a mean "desahogo".

So, as I was saying... my pink rose never came; but I can't say I didn't have a bad time...

No comments: